Ms Marine HOQUANTE
PhD Student (Year 1)
02 35 52 24.32
Chiral symmetry breaking of photosensitive materials, founded by French ministry of research, supervised by Dr. Ivo Rietveld, previsional date of defense on September 2021
- 2016 : Licence chimie, University of Rouen-Normandy, France
- 2018 : Master Chimie – Cristallisation, University of Rouen-Normandy, France
- 2018 : Research engineer training period (SMS laboratory, University of Rouen-Normandy, 5 months)
- 2017 : Research engineer training period and Contract Laboratory technician (SMS laboratory, University of Rouen-Normandy, 2 months)
- 2016 : Research technician training period (NTNU department of organic chemistry, Trondheim, Norway, 3 months)
- 2019-2020 : Teaching in inorganic chemistry at the University of Rouen (practical studies)
- Oketani, R.; Hoquante, M.; Brandel, C.; Cardinael, P.; Coquerel, G. Practical Role of Racemization Rates in Deracemization Kinetics and Process Productivities. Cryst. Growth Des. 2018, 18, 11, 6417-6420 .
- Oketani, R.; Takahashi, H.; Hoquante, M.; Brandel, C.; Cardinael, P.; Coquerel, G. NH-Form of a Threonine-Based Schiff Base in the Solid State. J. Mol. Struct. 2019, 1184, 36–40.
- Oketani, R.; Hoquante, M.; Brandel, C.; Cardinael, P.; Coquerel, G. Resolution of an Atropisomeric Naphthamide by Second-Order Asymmetric Transformation: A Highly Productive Technique. Org. Process Res. Dev. 2019, (pap).
- Poster Presentation :
M. Hoquante, I. Rietveld and G. Coquerel, Disapearing conglomerates, BACG 50th annual conference, 9-11th July 2019, UK