Master 2 Solid-State and Crystallization: S²C
Admission in the Master 2 Program
- For students in Master 1 Chemistry of the university of Rouen, the admission in Master 2 is possible if the Master 1 year is validated.
- For external students : you are welcome!!! but you must apply for your integration in the Master 2 program by Campus France procedure (for students who can take advantage of this program) or by the "e-candidate" application of the University of Rouen
Details of courses
Semester 3 (september to december)
- Characterization by vibrational spectroscopy - 15h
- Sold-State NMR – 15h
- Crystalline and molecular symmetry – 20h
- Microscopy for a multi scale approach – 10h
- Nucleation-growth, defective crystals – 30h
- Industrial crystallization – 27h
- Bibliographic project – 3h
- Specificity of molecular solids – 32h
- Characterization of molecular solids – 20h
- Research project – 8h
- Characterization of solid polymers – 15h
- Characterization of crystallized solids – 15h
Semester 4 (january to july)
- English - 20h
- Professional insertion – 10h
- Training period in a research context: industry of in academic lab.
- Duration: 5 to 6 months.
- Defense for mid-july